Installing oracle Database
1. Download installable files for your operating system from here. You may have to create an oracle account (if you do not have it already).
2. Unzip the files and click on setup.exe file for installation to begin
3. Installer will ask you for email. Please click on next without entering the address.
4. Select 'Create and Configure Databse' and click next
5. Choose 'desktop class' if you are installing on local machine.
6. Use windows built in account
7. keep default settings and move forward
8. Wait till database installation finishes. It may take more than 30 minutes.
9. Database installation is done.
Installing Oracle Database on Desktop
For performance testing