If you are using jmeter 3.0 and above you will get a recording template
Open Jmeter and Click Template (highlighted), select the recording template and click on Create
Repeat the same steps as mentioned from Step 3 below.
If you are using previous versions of Jmeter, below are the steps
1. Open Jmeter
2. Add HTTP Proxy Server by following the navigation
3. Click on Start
4. Change in Mozilla settings
5. From Mozilla open the URL and check in Recording controller, recorded request should be displayed.
6. Select all request and right click. Select insert parent-> Logic Controller -> Transaction Controller
7. Change the name of Transaction controller
Please share your suggestions at the discussion board.
Want to improve the quality of articles at SPEforums - write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Script Recording With Apache Jmeter
Recording a Simple Script Using Jmeter